Real Estate Agency RENESANS is the largest real estate agency in Macedonia with an excellent and highly professional team.
RENESANS offer complete service in selling, renting, purchasing commercial and residential properties, leading investments, consulting, valuation reports and inquiries of the market in Macedonia and in the region.
The Real Estate Agency RENESANS is, established 1997.
During the existence and work of RENESANS, we succeeded to become the leading Real Estate Agency in Republic of Macedonia. Almost all Diplomatic Representatives, foreign and domestic successful companies which work in Macedonia are clients of RENESANS.
The references of RENESANS is international award for quality for 2003 year handed-over in Madrid in January 2004year and satisfaction of our clients which small part we are quantified below.
Small part of the respective client list of RENESANS is:
British Embassy, Embassy of peoples of China, all US government and non-government existing organizations, Embassy of Austria, Embassy of Hellenic Republic, Embassy of Netherlands, Embassy of Italy, Embassy of Albania, German Embassy, Embassy of Turkey, Embassy of Hungary, Embassy of Switzerland, Embassy of France, Embassy of Slovakia, Embassy of Czech Republic, Embassy of Spain, Embassy of Kosovo, Embassy of Serbia, Embassy of Slovenia, Embassy of Croatia, Embassy of Bulgaria, Delegation of the European Commission, all UN Organizations, NATO, OSCE, Hellenic Petroleum, VIP Telecommunication, ONE Telecommunication, MATAV Telecommunication Company, WESTEL, EVN Austria, Johnson Meaty Company, METON ETEP Company, Excelerometal Company , Mak Stil Company and many, many other important organizations and companies established in Macedonia and in the region of Balkan.
- Renting all kind of properties
- Brokering and mediation in selling or purchasing all kind of real estates
- Search (Investigation) and localization of required real estate
- Management of tenancy, rent
- Management of investment in real estate
- Assessment & investigate
- Investment analysis & investment plans for any type of immovable property
- Valuation reports , inquiries , analysis of the market in Macedonia and in the region.
The agency commission which the client Lessee should pay is an amount of half month’s rent, and on that amount VAT is calculated in accordance to the currently valid regulations.
The agency commission which the client Buyer/Seller should pay upon concluded contract is 2% of the achieved and agreed total amount of the purchased property, and on that amount VAT is calculated in accordance to the currently valid regulations.
For all other services like consulting , leading investments, valuations, reports and inquiries of the market in Macedonia and in the region the prices will be defined according to the volumes and variety of the tasks and subjects.
Pri skluchen dogovor za zakup, Zakupodavachite imaat obvrska da platat:
Za period na zakup od 3 meseci do 17 meseci, agenciskata provizija za Zakupodavacot / Sopstvenikot na objektot iznesuva 50% od dogovorenata mesecna zakupnina i na toj iznos se presmetuva 18% DDV i se plaka ednokratno, vo momentot na potpisuvanje na dogovorot za zakup;
Za period na zakup od i nad 18 meseci, agenciskata provizija za Zakupodavacot / Sopstvenikot na objektot iznesuva edna mesecna zakupnina so vklucen DDV, i se plaka ednokratno, vo momentot na potpisuvanje na dogovorot za zakup.
Vo slucaj na prodazba agencijskata provizija iznesuva 2% od dogovorenata kupoprodazna cena i na toj iznos se presmetuva DDV spored momentalno vazeckite propisi.
The goal of Real Estate Agency RENESANS is to reply to all questions requiring a response within one business day .
Please do not hesitate to contact our company for further information
Mob tel +389(0) 78 370 496
ABOUT REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
Macedonia is European country with 25.333 km2 of area and 2.022.604 citizens, of which 71% are from the ethnic group of Macedonians, and the rest of 29% are different kind of minority ethnical groups. Approximately 81% of the people belong to the Christian orthodox confession, 19% belong to the Muslim confession and a very small percent belong to the other confession groups.
From a geographical point of view Macedonia is very important because all roads which connect the west and the east go across her.
Macedonia is a country with a democratic parliamentary government, as all democratic countries in the world.
Macedonia has a very dramatic and glorious historical past and from that point of view it can be very interesting for explore.
At the moment Macedonia is not a member of the European Union but is developed on a higher level in all fields than some of the European Union member Countries. The economical situation is very stable and is improving rapidly, the country is a very important part of Europe and it is equaled at any way with the developed European countries.